- All gifts should cost 15 Euro and be wrapped.
- Each person selects a number to determine the order in which a person gets to select a gift. Number 1 goes first and gets to select and unwrap a gift.
- Number 2 then selects. But she may take Number 1’s gift or she may select a gift from the pile. If she takes Number 1’s gift, Number 1 gets to select again from the pile. After she has finished her turn, Number 3 gets to select.
- Once again, she may select any opened or unopened gift. Each time a gift is taken away from someone, that person gets to select again.
- She may select any gift except the one that was just taken away from her. She may however, have the opportunity to select it again later.
- The third person to possess it gets to keep it. No more swiping the gift. The gift is frozen. (This means it can only be taken twice)