Mark your calendars now for a very special IWCS holiday dinner at Das Gast Restaurant at the Stuttgart Staatsgalerie on December 13th starting at 18:30.
Our evening will include:
- A delicious three-course meal (soup, main course and dessert)
- A welcome drink (Sekt or a fruit smoothie)
- Crostini appetizers
- The ever-hilarious IWCS gift exchange
- For members-only, an optional English tour of the Staatsgalerie’s special exhibit about James Stirling, the UK architect who designed the museum
For all this you pay only €31,00 plus drinks and tip for the entire evening!
Prospective members and guest are also welcome to attend the dinner and gift exchange.
Interested? We need your RSVP in advance.
Please let us know by December 5th at the latest if you would like to attend the dinner. We will need to know your choice of main course and if you will also be coming to the museum tour (we will meet for the tour at 17:15).
Send your RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
All menus include pumpkin soup, a Christmas mousse dessert and your choice of main course. Guests will also receive a welcome drink and crostini appetizers.
Main course choices are:
- Stuffed chicken breast in mushroom sauce with seasonal vegetables and potatoes
- Pangasius filet in lemon grass mousse with tomato-zucchini vegetable mix and rice
- Giant homemade tomato and basil ravioli in a spinach-parmesan mousse
Please let us know when you RSVP if you would like the chicken, fish or vegetarian menu.
Don’t forget to bring a gift for the exchange!
If you would like to take part in our annual gift exchange, please bring a wrapped, unmarked present worth €15 (something you think other members might like to receive).
If you don’t want to participate, please come without a gift and you are welcome to stay and watch the fun!
This year’s gift exchange will be moderated by Lisa Cvejn and the complete rules can be found here.
Das Gast Restaurant is located at the Staatsgalerie Stuttgart (separate entrance from the museum along the front side).
KONRAD-ADENAUER-STRASSE 28 | 70173 STUTTGART