Calling All Members!
In an effort to document what a fun and dynamic group of women we are, please consider what you can contribute to the IWCS Scrapbook! The scrapbook will serve as a record of club life while also acting as promotional material for prospective members to look through at club events.
Some of you may have photos of events that can be shared. We’ve set up a special Google web album just for this purpose and you can either send photos to me to upload or upload them yourself. (Contact me at the bottom of this post)
Those who do not have photos to contribute can do so with their words and experiences. I strongly encourage you to take 5 minutes or so and jot down a few things about the IWCS, its members, its events and the way it has touched your life. This is the stuff that really brings the photos to life! Comments submitted may be used by the IWCS for documentation and marketing purposes. If you wish to remain anonymous, please make a note of it when sending in your information.
Here are some questions follow to prompt your thoughts…answer one, answer all or just email a few comments.
- What is your favorite thing about or event/meeting of the IWCS and why?
- How has the IWCS enriched your living experience in Germany and the Stuttgart area?
- If you had one piece of advice for new members, what would it be?
- Why are you a member of the IWCS and how long have you belonged to the group?
- What is it about the IWCS that keeps you coming back for more?
Thank you so very much in advance for whatever written or photographic items you share with us. We promise to take good care of them and provide a place together for those memories and experiences to live! The deadline for our current scrapbook is October 15th, 2012.
Contact Julie with your words or offer of photos using the form below: