Members-only Fondue Dinner (+1 Event)
Wednesday, January 30th at 19:00
Location: Esszimmer im Rathaus, Marktplatz 670734 Fellbach
Nearest stations: Haltestelle Lutherkirche (U1) or Bahnhof Fellbach + bus (1km)
Pre-payment required before January 14th, see details below!
Winter is fondue season! Join us for a cozy and traditional fondue evening (broth or cheese) on January 30th at Esszimmer Restaurant in Fellbach. This is a +1 event.
You can choose between two different menus:
1. Traditional Swiss cheese fondue (contains alcohol) with bread cubes, potatoes, and pickled veggies (pickles, onion, and corn)
2. A classic hot beef broth fondue with 200g of meat (beef, turkey, and pork), french fries, veggies, salad, and various dips.
Both menus are priced at €26,50 per person and do not include any drinks, which guests are responsible for on that evening.
This is a +1 event, which means:
- Any IWCS member plus one guest are welcome to attend.
- Your +1 can be a partner, spouse, adult family member, or friend.
- You and your guest each pay the cost listed below.
To start the reservation process, please RSVP with host Alex E. in the pending Facebook event or use the form below if you are not on Facebook. Fondue requires quite a lot of prep and the restaurant requires us to preorder your choice of dish two weeks in advance.
To confirm your reservation, please transfer your prepayment of €26,50 to the IWCS bank account to arrive no later than Monday, January 14th. Please include your name and choice of broth or cheese in the notes section. If you have any extenuating circumstances that keep you from getting the funds to us by that date, please speak directly with the host so we don’t assume you are no longer interested.
Prepayments are non-refundable after the payment deadline. Members who have to cancel at the last minute are welcome to find another member or guest to send in their place.