Tuesday, January 30th at 19:00
Location: Lichtblick Restaurant, Reinsburgstr.13, 70178 Stuttgart-West
Nearest stations: Stadtmitte (UBahn) or Feuersee (SBahn)
Pre-payment required before January 25th, see details below!
Winter is fondue season! Join us for a cozy and traditional fondue evening (meat or veggie) on January 30th at Cafe Lichtblick in Stuttgart-West. This is a +1 event.
You can choose between two different menus:
1. Poulet, pork and beef in a hearty stock with sides of vegetables, different dips, baked potato and crusty baguette
2. A wide selection of chopped vegetables (bok choi, mange tout, carrots, bellpeppers, cauliflower, brokoli, mushrooms) in a vegetable stock made with ginger, garlic, chili and soy sauce as well as a range of dips and Asian noodles.
Both menus are priced at €21,80 and do not include any drinks, which guests are responsible for on that evening.
This is a +1 event, which means:
- Any IWCS member plus one guest are welcome to attend.
- Your +1 can be a partner, spouse, family member, or friend.
- You and your guest each pay the member cost listed below.
To start the reservation process, please RSVP in the pending Facebook event or use the form below to contact the host, Dorothee, if you are not on Facebook. Fondue requires quite a lot of prep and we will therefore need to preorder your choice of dish a few days in advance.
To confirm your reservation, please transfer your prepayment of €21,80 to the IWCS bank account no later than Thursday the 25th of January. Please include your name and choice of meat or veggie in the notes section. If you have any extenuating circumstances that keep you from getting the funds to us by that date, please speak directly with the host so we don’t assume you are no longer interested.
Prepayments are non-refundable after the payment deadline. Members who have to cancel at the last minute are welcome to find another member or guest to send in their place.