We are currently looking for a replacement for Allison Roesner, our outgoing Mother’s Corner coordinator. Thank you, Allison, for all the time and effort you put in the group!
For the coordinator position we are looking for a member who
- Is organized and energetic
- Is enthusiastic about the Mother’s Corner group and the IWCS
- Loves to plan things
- Can reliably attend most of the monthly playgroups meetings
- Doesn’t mind answering emails and being on Facebook
- Is looking to get out of the house and make a difference in her community
If this sounds like you, please contact Emily Born using the form below.
If this sounds somewhat like you but you are wary of taking on so much alone, please contact her anyways! She has a helper or two lined up willing to possibly co-lead with you.
And if this sounds like someone you know who might make a great coordinator for Mother’s Corner, please pass their name on to us in case they haven’t seen this post.