Now little more than one month away…our Annual Charity Event 2016 is getting closer and closer!
Our organizing committee has been receiving donation after donation for the raffle at the big event on April 30th. Among the latest arrivals are gift certificates from (karls)kitchen for the Breuninger Confiserie, and Alte Kanzlei restaurant.
Other exciting prizes have arrived from various small shops and businesses throughout Stuttgart and Esslingen, including things to eat (Super Jami, The English Tearoom, Kitchen Delight), beauty products (L’Occitane, Mary Kay, Soapisch) and art (Sim1, Lumas, Marina Inoue). To see all of the companies who have donated, please check out our sponsor list.
Each week will be highlighting one of the sponsors on the IWC Stuttgart Facebook page
– be sure to give that page a “like” so you don’t miss any of that information and other party-related bits.
If you haven’t already, don’t forget to pay the entrance fee for the big event! The RSVP deadline has been extended to April 11th, but to encourage you to send in your payment early, we are pleased to announce a contest!!!
ALL GUESTS WHO HAVE PAID BY MARCH 31ST WILL BE ENTERED INTO A SPECIAL DRAWING TO WIN A GIFT BAG containing donated swag from our generous sponsors LUMAS, L’Occitane, and Frau Blum! See all the terms and conditions at the bottom of this page.
Finally, if you are not able to come the Charity Event this year, please consider donating to our collection for Frauen helfen Frauen via our crowdfunding site at Betterplace
. They accept all kinds of payment forms, including Paypal.
Thanks for your support and see you at the party later this month!
IWCS Charity Event Coordinator
Early Payment Drawing Terms and Conditions
The International Women’s Club of Stuttgart e.V. (IWCS) is giving away 20 gift bags to early paying guests of the International Women’s Club of Stuttgart’s Annual Charity Event 2016 (ACE 2016).
1. The Promoter is The International Women’s Club Stuttgart e.V. Herzkirschenweg 26, 70437, Germany
2. Guests will be automatically entered into the drawing when full payment of the €55 ACE 2016 entrance fee is received in the IWCS bank account no later than midnight CET on 31 March 2016 along with guest’s name.
3. Winners will be drawn at random on April 5th by the ACE 2016 committee during their April organizing meeting.
4. Winners will notified upon arrival to the ACE 2016 on April 30th and given a choice of gift bag on a first come, first served basis until all bags are awarded.
5. Winning guests can choose one of three special gift bags (limited amounts of each available):
LUMAS gift bag, containing:
Lumas open edition miniature print
Lumas promotional material
L’Occitane Gift Bag, containing:
30ml bottle of limited edition Cherry Blossom Hand Cream
L’Occitane catalogue and new seasons promotional material
Frau Blum Gift bag, containing:
1 x 250ml High quality Frau Blum massage oil
1 x 10% Discount Voucher
1 x Frau Blum Event Calendar
1 x Frau Blum information material
6. The prize is neither transferable nor exchangeable and cannot be exchanged for money or money’s worth.
7. The IWCS is not responsible for issuing unclaimed prizes after the ACE 2016.
8. All IWCS decisions are final with respect to all matters relating to awarding of the prizes and shall not be subjected to review or appeal by any entrant or by any third party.The IWCS is not responsible for issuing unclaimed prizes after the ACE 2016.